2011/12/13

Speak Chinese in Class

     Yesterday I was in a meeting, and when I came to the school today I told the students they should speak Chinese in class.

     Since there is "Chinese Only" in class after Christmas break. I would like to try from now on. In this case, students will get used to speak Chinese and practice more. However, during these two weeks they could still speak a bit English in class, but if you could encourage them speak Chinese as much as they can that would be great. I told them that if I hear them speak Chinese, all of the class get one point but if they speak English, the teacher gets one point. By the end of the week, if their scores are higher than mine, all of the class could get one stamp.


p.s. These two weeks are just our trial of "Chinese Only" in class. After Christmas I will be strict about this. If they do need to say something but they don't know how to say that in Chinese, they could say "....."怎么说(zen me shuo) (I have taught this in class.)

No comments:

Post a Comment